Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bang!


Tuesday, my baby tells me he has a surprise for me. Yay! I heart surprises, big time! He said I had to wait til we were both home to get it. So, I waited. I don't really pry too much when it comes to surprises because well, what's the point of a surprise then?! So, he asks for my phone when he gets home (I was home sick), plugs in a chip, pushes some buttons, and gives the phone back. Then he calls me......

"Our whole universe was in a hot dense state. Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion stated. Wait......"

He'd put the Big Bang Theory theme song by Bare Naked Ladies as HIS ringtone on my phone!!!! That song makes me utterly giddy! I dance to it every time I hear it, and he giggles (even though he'd rather just fast forward through it). He made the ringtone for me too; he didn't just download it and install it. He had to reformat it into ringtone form. How cool is he?! And how thoughtful. :)

Now I just play it randomly so that I can jump up and down and shout "BANG!" at the end. What can I say.....I'm a goofball!

Image courtesy of cbs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment