Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4 months!

Yesterday marked four months of marriage. That means that today, four months ago, we were getting off a plane in Baltimore, MD, very late at night.....and waiting over an hour for the shuttle (which broke down and had to be replaced) to take us to our hotel.

I loved Baltimore. It had a nice bustle to it without feeling scary or too fast. I am, after all, still a bit of a country girl. Since I'm wishing we were back there today. I thought I'd share a few highlights.

Happy hour at Mich O'Shea's....our favorite spot there.

Cheesing outside of Ace of Cakes.....which was incredibly difficult to find and it was COLD out! But we promised my uncle a photo in front of it.

Pre-flight-home lunch at a The Ale House on Pratt Street that does great English style ales. Pretty right? I had an Irish, and he had a hand-pumped ale.

Highly recommend going to Baltimore if you ever get the chance. It's a unique, beautiful, culture-filled city, and I'm glad we spent a blissed-out week walking ALL OVER it.

No comments:

Post a Comment