Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moving Day!

My amazing, flower-giving, wine bottle-opening, take-the-dog-out-of-my-space-so-mama-can-breath-for-a-minute man did something even more thoughtful than all of that this weekend.  Yeah, I know.  How can that be possible?!  Well, I assure you, it is.

What wonderful thing did he do?  He bought me a website!  He paid for a full year of registration and web hosting out of his own fun money; just because he thought I’d like it.  I woke up last Sunday to find that I had my very own URL.  Now, go ahead.  Gush.  I did.

We’d been talking about doing this, but we hadn’t really moved forward on it.  Blogger likes to keep from actually publishing my morning posts about once a week.  It’s terribly frustrating.  I really like my little blog here, and I’d like to see it grow.  That just doesn’t seem entirely likely here. 

So, with my husband’s mad computer skills (cuz Lord knows mine are extremely limited) and a year’s worth of paid-for service, Second Chance Happiness is moving.  Stop by and visit me, please.

www.secondchancehappiness.com

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! Adding your new address to my reader so I don't miss anything! xo

    ReplyDelete