Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breakfast


It's no secret....I love breakfast. I love all kinds of breakfasts. Breakfast in. Breakfast out. Breakfast for dinner. LOVE breakfast. I have no idea where this comes from, nor do I care. My blood sugar demands that I eat breakfast, but it's my love of it that inspires me to make lovely breakfasts on the weekends.

Well, lately, I've been reading blogs written by ladies that have EPIC breakfasts!

Kath Eats Real Food
Healthy Tipping Point
Cait's Plate
The Edible Perspective

How do these ladies have time to make these wonderful meals every morning?! I'm totally jealous. I barely have time to nuke regular oatmeal, much less make it on the stove top with sliced fruits and such. Maybe one of these days I'll have my act together?

Ashley's amazing looking bowl of oats from The Edible Perspective....can she make me breakfast??

No comments:

Post a Comment