Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday updates and a memory


So, my little herb garden has bloomed are starting to be come recognizable plants. Unfortunately, they look a little pale and weak. I'm afraid my kitchen window sill just isn't allowing the little guys enough good, hearty sunlight. The problem is that I don't have a convenient space outside for my little babies. What's a girl to do?! Get a UV lamp? Has anyone done that?

I am so proud of my workout accomplishments this week! I did two hour-long belly dance practice sessions and an hour Latin fusion dance class plus 2000m on a rowing machine this week. I think that's a decent week's worth of exercise, don't you? And my reward for this effort......? I gained half a pound. (Insert expletives here.) Are you kidding me?! Ugh. Oh well.


Now for the memory....I think this one is appropriate, as Scarborough opens tomorrow. This was Memorial Day 2008. I was in sheer heaven. We were all freshly in love. We'd been together three months. It was a completely wonderful, carefree feeling. We're standing in the field in front of my cabin for these photos. It was such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment