Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


And happy ONE WEEK till my wedding. Hehe.

We don't really do the valentine thing. Last year was our first one, and I cooked a very nice meal for us and another couple....who are both in our wedding party. I made white wine steamed mussels with a big loaf of Italian bread to soak up the sauces and beef and veggie grilled skewers for the main dish. We're on our own this year, but I'm still just going to cook us a very nice dinner with a bottle of wine. I just don't have the stomach for the crowds, the hiked up prices, and the imposed "romance".

I hope that everyone out there does a little something special for someone you love.....and get a little something in return. That's really all this day should be about, right?

Photo from Photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment