Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Midweek slump

I don't know about you all, but this week is beating me down! We're going on week two of my baby being ill. It's really hard for me to see him hurting. I think it's keeping me from sleeping well, so my days drag on at work (yes, even more than usual). I'll be very happy when he's all healed and back to his usual goofball state and off pain meds. Unfortunately, when I'm already worn down because of one thing or the other out of the usual, it intensifies the usual irritants. Meaning, the tedium nearly brought me to tears yesterday. It took me half an hour after I got home from work to keep of actually concentrating really hard to keep from bursting into a bawling fit. So, yeah, you can say that I'm a little run down right about now.

Hopefully the day will go fast.....for me and for you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment