Monday, November 16, 2009

A few of my favorite things


I tend to focus on things that make me happy. Those are the things that make each day just a little more bearable because you know at the end of the day or at the end of the week, you can count on these little luxuries to be there for you.

Daily favorite things:
Making two cups of coffee and delivering it to the Man Cave before taking my first sip. Walking in the door to be greeted with a kiss and hug before I can even set my purse and keys down (swoon). Making dinner - yeah, I know, sounds like a chore but I find it utterly relaxing. Falling asleep wrapped up in his arms.

Weekly favorite things:
Sunday. Sunday is generally all lounge clothes, coffee, beer, and soothing foods*. It's also him tolerating my football fascination. Yeah, I'm the football fiend in the family, not him. Oh, and the Colts are still undefeated, thank you very much!

*All of those links are suggestions to find such lovely things. That gown is the most comfy thing I've put on in a long while, plus it made me feel sexy instead of frumpy and that's always a perk!

Image courtesy of Photobucket.

2 comments:

  1. Todays post makes me want to go home and cook a casserole. I'm going to go check out Rachel Ray's website for some inspiration - Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Chianti-braised ribs in my crockpot right now!

    ReplyDelete