Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful






Every day, I am grateful for the wonderful man who calls me his wife.  He truly is the answer to a very often-repeated and heart-felt prayer.



Every day, I am thankful that I have little fuzz babies to love and delight me.  


Every day, I am grateful for another day where my grandparents are still with us and very much a part of our daily lives.


Every day, I am so thankful that I have always had these men as my “big, bad protectors” and examples of what good men should be so that I didn't make the same mistake twice.


Every day, I am thankful for every single person in this photo (all of which will soon be in my house save one), for loving and supporting me unconditionally.




Every day, I am grateful to be called friend by people who enrich to this crazy little thing called life.




On Thanksgiving and every other day, I do my best to remember to be thankful for the blessings in my life and never take them for granted.  I  hope you do as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment