Monday, December 6, 2010

Milestones

Lil Miss Escape Artist (Yeah, she did it a second time on Saturday, but this time it was human error.  We forgot to shut the gate after making the repair.  Um, oops!) managed to accomplish something even more impressive....


She graduated from Intermediate Dog class at PetSmart!  Pretty darn impressive for a seven month old puppy!


She was far younger than the other graduates, but she pulled off all the requirements well enough to pass.  Now, it's up to us to make sure those skills are refined and made even more consistent.  After all, the Advanced class will be far more difficult.  I think she can do it though.  They're training Canine Good Citizenship in that class, and I really want Riley to have that.  I don't want a dog that I have to worry about mauling anyone.  I want a well-behaved little lady.  And I think she has the potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment