Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stalled

Okay, so Christmas is 10 days away.  Ten.

Am I ready?!  Heck no!  I keep thinking, well hopefully this weekend I can find the time.  Um, no.  This weekend you MUST find the time, missy.  After all, next weekend is the big she-bang.  And really, some gifts have to be handed out far earlier than the Saturday after next, so time's a wastin'! 

But the issue is that I'm sort of wrapped up with dance right now.  I had a two hour rehearsal Monday night, in costume no less.  I have an hour rehearsal tonight.  Then I have the performance on Thursday.  Performances pretty much take up the whole evening.  So, I only had Tuesday night free.  And with that, I painted my toenails and actually COOKED a dinner instead of just heating it. 

We're gaming on Saturday, so to say the least, this Sunday had better be VERY productive.  Capisce? 

And yes, this was entirely a post to me to tell me to get my butt in gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment