Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sour grapes

A few things are really bothering me right now.

My ring.  It's bothering me so much that I dreamed about it last night.  It was a frustrating dream.  The prima donna I took it to has zero customer service points in his favor right now.  He's had it for four months now.  This is what I've been wearing as a wedding band since.



My dog doesn't care if she's petted or not.  She's sort of indifferent to it.  That's just rough.  I want her to want to be pet....does that make any sense?  At least she's cute?  My husband was trying ot film "carzy puppy".



And Christmas music.  They've been playing it since December 1st in the office.  Dear Lord, make it stop.

Final gripe....the post couldn't be published this morning due the the internet crapping out.

Okay, that's enough griping for one day.  Got anything you need to get off your chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment