Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Treat #4


We get to have one of my favorite party offerings tonight for Friday Treat.....and this time it's for a party of two. I'm making baked brie. If you haven't made this, let me tell you how awesomely simple it is!

For a basic no-nonsense version, arrange crescent rolls so that the bases of the triangles meet up. It will look like an eight-pointed star. Place your brie in the middle of the star, and wrap the points around the brie. Bake at whatever the package of rolls said until it's golden. Pretty darn simple, huh?

Of course, there are way fancier methods, like this one by Rachael Ray. It looks to die for.

This stuff is fantastic on crackers or apples slices. But to be perfectly frank, I like cutting it into wedges and eating it all by itself....letting nothing get between me and the ooey-gooey goodness!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Photo from rachaelraymag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment