Thursday, December 10, 2009

How inviting!

We have finally ordered our invitations. We're at least a week behind the mark I was trying to hit. I wanted them sent out this coming Monday. Well, that just isn't going to happen. I'm chalking it up to "oh well". They'll go out when they go out, right?

I just feel that need to issue a disclaimer about wedding invitations. It will take longer than you think to get all of the information necessary. For example, I wanted to secure a block of hotel rooms. That took three weeks! Some of the hotels never responded. Some said they were researching it for me and never got back with me after that. Also, our printer is doing our addressing as well. Getting all of the addresses by the time you order your invitations is not an easy chore. Perhaps this happened to us alone, but this is my official warning just in case it isn't just us.

Now we wait for the box in the mail. I'm excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment