Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All the pretty things

We saw some gorgeous things while camping.

Pretty things.


There were also so not-so-pleasant things that I chose not to capture on film.  These happen to be the rabble-rousing drunkards and illegal mesquite tree harvesters that kept us up ALL NIGHT.  Don't get me wrong, we had a beer with dinner.  We also gathered mesquite FROM THE GROUND for our fire.  We also didn't expect everyone to be as sleepy as we were and go to bed before 10.  But when we woke up at 12, 2, and 4am from the sounds whooping or an electric saw, we were no longer happy campers.  We were dang tired campers!  This might just be further proof that we're old, but I don't think it's absurd to think that people should be sleeping after 2am.  Or at the very least, not be harvesting anything from the park! 

This is the last of the photos, I promise.  See you tomorrow with my goodies from this weekend's baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment