Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anticipation

I was SO excited to get to the weekend.  We didn't have solid plans for the weekend.  Just a few highlights that we would probably do.  I love those lazy, do what you want when you want weekends. 

Sadly, I've been up since 4:30 this morning with a teething puppy - teething, whiny puppy, that is.  And now my fun, lazy plans look very unlikely....or at least done with far less enthusiasm as I'd hoped for.  If I'm lucky, there will be a nap in my future, but I somehow doubt that this "nap" thing really exists. 

I really hope my weekend isn't shot by this.  It started so well!  My husband took me out to dinner at our restaurant.  We had a wonderful evening, mostly discussing when we thought we'd be able to go "where the history is".  It's nice to daydream.  I still have these lingering doubts that I'll ever actually go there, but it's nice to have a little hope nonetheless.



I hope all of you are starting your Saturday morning out a bit later that I did.  I'm going to go see if I can salvage this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment