Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 2 repeated

I'm still working on the Couch to 5K plan.  It feels good to go to have a set goal for a change.  Even so, I should be on the Week 3 recommendations instead of repeating Week 2.  My joints just don't feel ready though.  So, I'm following my body's lead and pulling a do-over!  I hope that I'm following my body's lead, that is, instead of just being lazy!

Monday's run was rough, so I feel I made a good decision.  My entire body hurt that night.  Thankfully it wasn't anything a hot bath couldn't fix! And so, I just keep putting along.  Just very slowly.

On an unrelated note, my husband scared the bejesus out of me last night!  He sat straight up in bed, gasping and gurgling for air.  Then, just as suddenly as he sat up, he was back down and sound asleep.  It scared me.  It scared Riley.  I was unaware her bone had fallen through the grate of her crate and so she nervously chewed her bed.  There's another hole to patch!  Yeah, to say the least, my hubby is an ACTIVE sleeper.  Some nights it's truly terrifiying!

No comments:

Post a Comment