Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can hardly wait!


I am so stinking happy that it's the weekend! This weekend is going to be exhausting, but totally worth while. My betrothed and I have our detail walk through at our venue to go over details of the day. HEHE! It's cool enough just to go there, but we have a meeting to detail our day! Yeah, it makes me giddy. Then I get to hang out with some awesome ladies for my hen party.

Side note: In the UK, it isn't bachelor and bachelorette parties. It's hen and stag parties. Really, I think they have it right on this one. Since I'm marrying a Brit, I think I can get away with calling it a hen party, don't you?

We're having dinner at the joint that I used to hang out at every single Friday night for a year and a half. Then we're headed to Pete's Piano Bar for some goofy head-to-head piano action. I'm petrified of trying to find something to wear though. I haven't really gone out since I met my lovely man, and I've put on a couple pounds. So, all of my going out clothes might really be a bust! Oh dear. No matter though. We will have fun.

And tomorrow....we have a lunch date with my uncle and a bridesmaid to plan the day out in order for the two of them to help us make it go the way we want. I LOVE my uncle. He's marrying us, and I just couldn't be more honored by that. It adds just one more layer of emotion to the whole affair.

Just couldn't help adding that picture! They're hens!!!! Hehe. From NightCruiser.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment