Friday, January 29, 2010

Losing a non-losing battle?

Well, I gained weight this week. Not quite a full pound, but that isn't even the point. I can barely walk from the workout I put myself through on Wednesday, yet I gained weight this week. And lately, either inadvertently or not, I've been made to feel very guilty for the simple act of eating three meals a day. I guess brides are supposed to starve themselves for the last month leading up to the wedding? I'm not okay with that! I'm just so frustrated, I don't even know how to proceed. Do I keep doing what I've been doing even though it isn't actually working? Do I go on some weird fast that will make me horribly cranky (because I'm not a pleasant person when I don't eat regularly)? I don't feel there is a good option here.

Ideas? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment