Thursday, January 14, 2010

Derailed


Well, today I'm going to have to head off to the doctor's office. I'm not happy about this at all. I started feeling funny on Monday. By yesterday, I sounded like a walking petrie dish. I felt so bad for being around people at the office and possible making them sick. I tried to stay away from people as much as possible. There's been a very evil little virus going around, landing people in the hospital with viral pneumonia. I doubt that is what I have, but considering the wedding is in 38 days, and there are still things to get done and parties to attend......I simply cannot let this cold ride itself out! So, let's hope they can give me some sort of magic elixer to make me feel like a normal human being again.

Photo from Cartoonstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment