Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playing with a lightbox

I picked a few of the pieces I've made for myself to use as a new header for the Etsy shop. So, this is what we produced while playing with the light box. These are unrefined.

The carnelian necklace background came out a little yellow. I think we can fix that though.



These lovely green strands came out nice and bright though. I think the repositioning of our bendy clip lamps really helped.



These pieces are specifically mine because I made them with beads purchased while on our honeymoon. We found a beading shop called Beadazzled in downtown Baltimore right near Mick O'Shea's Irish Pub! How fortuitous! The fresh, new hubby had the idea to make me purchase beads (as I am a huge cheapskate) in order to make my own souvenirs from our honeymoon! That hubby, he's a genius. I love wearing these pieces. Both have matching earrings too!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment