Thursday, October 21, 2010

The 21st again


First things first: Here’s to our first 8 months of marriage!  
 

This year is flying by.  We’ll be celebrating our anniversary before you know it.  Too bad last year didn’t go as quickly as this year seems to be.

My workdays crawl by but my free time goes by in a whirlwind.  I love our weekends far too much.  I just suffer through the week to get to Friday night….where there is usually beer, a puppy, and my baby waiting for me.

What’s that you say?  Don’t I also have two cats waiting for me when the weekends (or even the week night) call?  Well, you’d think so, wouldn’t you?  I do still possess to fuzzy little cat babies.  Sadly, though, they chose to be completely excluded from us at this point because of the dog.  Oliver hides in his room.  Stinker hides on the counter-height chairs that are pushed under our kitchen table.  I have to seek them out if I want to pet them or even say hello.  

 
Perhaps someday they’ll reappear and rejoin the family.  I do miss seeing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment