Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here we go again

Today is my third venture into my husband's favorite activity: Dungeons and Dragons.  Last time was pretty much a failure for me.  We had on battle, and I was unconscious the entire time.  Plus, the food I'd planned was a bit overzealous while playing.  I made waffles for breakfast (two varieties) and custom individual nachos for lunch.  Yeah, chopping, shredding, and broiling while also not allowing anything to burn and pay attention....FAR too much work. 

So, today, I've gone far simpler, but hopefully just as tasty.  I picked up a bakers dozen from Einstein Bros. Bakery: two each of potato, pumpernickel, asiago, everything, sesame, and good grains bagels.  I also got a pumpkin, but I ate it for lunch yesterday.  Very tasty, savory pumpkin instead of sweet.  So, we shall have bagels and cream cheese for breakfast and bagel sandwiches with mesquite turkey, black forest ham, and havarti for lunch.  MUCH easier.

Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment