Sunday, October 24, 2010

Showered

Okay, this baby shower is too cute NOT to share.   







Yeah, these ladies thought of everything.  The cake table had those lovely gift and "belly" cakes along with cake lollipops!  The candy table had a mix of homemade and store bought in the appropriate colors.  The homemade fudge (make by the mom-to-be's momma!) was simply to die for.  I came home with two little favor boxes full.  There was also a full spread of veggies and sandwich fixings in the back of the room (those photos didn't turn out as well).  My coworker looked excited, and they even made a homecoming-style mum for her with the baby's name.  The room was PACKED.  I've never seen so many people at a shower.  And I've never seen a gift table so overflowing.  It was truly a joyous celebration.  This baby will be well-loved. 

Congrats again!  I'm so happy for you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment