Sunday, October 17, 2010

meal planning

So, typically, I keep a little slip of paper by my keyboard (either at work or at home).  One side will have meal ideas on one side from inspiration and cravings throughout the week.  The other side will have ingredients for the meals that I've decided make this week's rotation. 

This week, my slip of paper is empty.  I have no idea what we're having this week.  This is particularly bad because I have to grocery shop today, and I have no idea what I'm getting!  I'm not good at "winging it".  So, I'll spend my morning scouring my favorite blogs and recipe sites in hopes of filling up my paper with "yum" inspiring dishes for this week.

How do you all come up with your weekly meal plans?  Got any inspiration you can share for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment