Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No brainer

Well, it's easy for me to see how people give up on eating right. It takes too much time! While dinner was cooking last night, I made lunch for the next two days. I made veggie and turkey sausage stuffed baked potatoes. This is in an effort to try to avoid eating frozen meals all week long at lunch. This morning, I made the oatmeal again, and it takes a good five minutes to make. Five minutes of constantly watching it to make sure it doesn't boil over. And failing! All the while, I'm trying to finish our lunches by making greek yogurt parfaits with banana and Kashi Go Lean Crisp. I'll round it out with granola bars and grapes. I'd say it takes at least double the time in the morning, not to mention pre-cooking lunches. At least I'm trying?

Okay, so more wedding goodies to come. I just had to refocus on food and inspiration first.

No comments:

Post a Comment