Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet?!

I'm SO excited! I get to take my nephew (the big boy, not the little one) to a water park! I haven't been to a water park in two years, and it was more like a public pool than a proper water park. I'm not quite sure I'll like it or not. I'm a bit afraid I've gotten too old to enjoy it. Still, I'm excited to spend the day with my big little man. We haven't had an outing together completely alone in years.

Why are we going on Friday? Well, one, I am hoping that going during the week will be more pleasant than say....Saturday. That just scares me. Two, KSCS has a coupon for Friday! I love coupons. I love taking vacation days for fun reasons. And I love my nephew! It's going to be a great day.

Hey, what's the point of having nephews if I can't do something really wild and fun with them every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment