Saturday, July 10, 2010

Plays a' Plenty!

I have three, count 'em three, plays to go to this weekend!!! The first is a little fifties themed musical starring my totally awesome and utterly cute seven year old nephew at his church. Fun, right?!

After that, my honey and I are headed to Oklahoma. My uncle - the extordinary man that married us - stars, directs, and produces plays for the Oklahoma Shakespearean Festival every year. We have tickets to the dinner theater tonight for Lend Me a Tenor and the matinee on Sunday for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. He actually acts in both plays, I believe. I LOVE watching my uncle act. It's inspiring, I swear. He's still my superhero. :) Anything he's ever put his mind to he's done. Now, what better role model can you get than that?!

PLUS.....we get to go out for drinks after the play tonight and have a late lunch with him tomorrow! YAY. And we're spending the night in his glorious Victorian home. Swoon. Yeah, I'm a little excited.

My baby is even taking me to lunch at our restaurant on the way to OK. Oh yeah, this is just my kind of weekend.

I'll try to get over my "I don't do cameras" thing so that you all can see some of our weekend. Hope you all are having a kick butt weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment