Saturday, August 28, 2010

Old timer!

One of my husband's best friends called up last night and asked if we wanted to go out for drinks. He's in med school, so we never see him. Of course, we said yes.

We met him and "his" Brandi (we have eerily similar names with different spellings) at our favorite dive bar in Denton at 9:30.

Aren't they cute??

Now, I don't know about you, but I just can't hang anymore! Not too terribly long ago I could close down bars....then go out to breakfast afterward!

Yeah....I was yawning on the way to the bar. At the bar. On the way home from the bar! We wrapped it up at 11 and high-tailed our butts to bed.

We had a wonderful time, but I felt REALLY old the whole time. All I wanted to do was crawl into my comfy bed.

Killjoy, right? At least I wasn't the only one. The other three were yawning too.

We'll miss you while you're out doing your internships! Thanks for visiting with us, and sorry for being so dead on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment